Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Private Boat Share - Eco Friendly Vietnam Ha Long Bay

Posted by SigmaTy on 14/8/2014 at 14:23

Hello! I am posting in the forum to see if I can garner any interest from another couple who may be interested in sharing a private junk on Ha Long Bay starting Nov. 3 or 4? I am extremely interested in doing the 3 Day/2 Night tour of Ha Long Bay, but when I inquired with the company, the prices are a little high for my companion and I alone. The tour operator mentioned that if we could find another couple to join us that the price per person would go down by a lot. Anyone out there want to share in this experience? Or, do you have any recommendations about finding another couple to join us? We are two young adults from the US on a month and a half long Asia adventure and promise to be excellent travel partners. Let us know!

#1 SigmaTy has been a member since 14/8/2014. Posts: 1

Posted by taylorjlacasse on 4/11/2014 at 08:00

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi! This may be way too late, but your proposal would be absolutely ideal for my fiance and I. We're heading to Cat Ba island tomorrow (Nov. 5th)..... Any way we can make this work? If you already have alternative plans or don't see this message in time, I obviously understand! Would at any rate be interested to know how you ended up tackling Ha Long bay, since it sounds like we have similar travel strategies/priorities. Cheers!

#2 taylorjlacasse has been a member since 4/11/2014. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.