Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Old Quarter Hotel

Posted by archiebaby on 10/10/2007 at 15:46

Hello, Can someone please suggest a hotel in Hanoi in the old quarter. I am looking for a hotel with a great view into Hanoi (if this exists) I would like a place where luggage can be left safely. I would like a place with atmosphere.

Thanks

#1 archiebaby has been a member since 12/9/2007. Posts: 22

Posted by sandiegobill2000 on 12/10/2007 at 03:00

My wife and I stayed at the Classic Street Hotel -- www.classicstreet-phocohotel.com/ -- when we were in Hanoi in 2002. We will be returning to Hanoi in January 2008 and will probably stay at the Classic Street again. I've done some research on Travelfish.org and TripAdvisor.com and the hotel gets good reviews from people who have stayed there recently. It is in a good location in the old quarter. By the way, when you're in Hanoi, check out the Little Hanoi Restaurant. It was a great place to eat 5 years ago. I hope it's still there.

#2 sandiegobill2000 has been a member since 12/10/2007. Posts: 4

Posted by macman1945 on 12/10/2007 at 11:36

Cannot guarantee the view, but for security and good clean a/c rooms at reasonable prices you should check out hanoi backpackers hostel. Website: www.hanoibackpackershostel.com.

#3 macman1945 has been a member since 11/10/2007. Posts: 35

Posted by hoai on 16/10/2007 at 23:32

Posted from within Vietnam.

Some of my clients comments: Camellia IV hotel - 44 Hang Giay street would be good one for you as all the standard rooms with a big window or Supperior and Deluxe rooms with balconies. You would get full view of Hanoi Old Quater. All your luggages were store in safe at the hotel when you travel away.

#4 hoai has been a member since 21/3/2007. Posts: 6
 Send hoai a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.