Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Pre Booking Vietnam Flights via Travel Agency

Posted by ozscott on 29/10/2007 at 11:33

Hi TravelFisher's,

Does anyone know of honest and reliable travel agency in Vietnam that could pre-book both Vietnamese internal and international flights for me prior to my arrival in Vietnam?

Internal flights would be:
-------------------------------
- Ho Chi Minh to Da Nang
- Hue to Hanoi

Internation al flights would be:
--------------------------------------
- Hanoi to Lubang Prabang
- Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh

I've read lots of good stuff about HandSpan Adventure Tours in Hanoi, and was hoping someone may have booked these type of flights prior to arrival in Vietnam, particularily with Handspan or any other travel agency in Vietnam for that matter...

Thanks for any responses.
Regards
OzScott

#1 ozscott has been a member since 21/1/2007. Posts: 18

Posted by somtam2000 on 29/10/2007 at 13:51 admin

Hi OzScott,

Have you looked into booking with the airlines concerned directly rather than working through a travel agent? As far as I know Vietnam Airlines, Lao Airlines and Pacific Airlines can all be booked online now.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,710
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by somtam2000 on 29/10/2007 at 14:15 admin

Sorry, my mistake, Vietnam Airlines cannot currently be booked online.

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,710
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.