Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

HCMC to Hanoi

Posted by BaznChaz on 2/11/2007 at 18:30

I have been trying to make a flight booking using Pacific Airlines and everytime I get to the last section of the booking, i.e., enter the credit card details, the page keeps failing.

Has anyone else had this problem (recently) and can anyone else recommend alternatives airlines?

Thanks in Advance

#1 BaznChaz has been a member since 30/8/2007. Posts: 19

Posted by somtam2000 on 3/11/2007 at 10:46 admin

A friend booked with them online a week or so back and had no problems. Only domestic alternative is Vietnam Airlines and they cannot be booked online at the moment.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,706
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by CatBa2 on 6/11/2007 at 17:09

Actually both airlines are going through a beta stage with their web sites and both permit booking of internal flights and NOT international.

Only buy from the air carriers as the Vietnamese travel agents are very creative when it comes to separating you from your money. They also add substantial 'service charges' whereas the airlines do for list price and have more inventory than anyone else.

Offices of both carriers can be found in all cities they serve and tickets can be purchased at airline counters.

There are no longer 'discounts' available as travel agent commission has been eliminated.

#3 CatBa2 has been a member since 6/11/2007. Posts: 53

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.