Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Vietnam in June

Posted by tagotra on 20/2/2016 at 03:37

Hello fellow travellers!

My wife and I (in late 20s - from India) want to visit Vietnam in first week of June for 10-12 days. Ideally, we would like to cover Sapa, Hanoi, Halong Bay Cruise, Hoi An and Saigon (HCMC), but I read up at several places that June is the high domestic crowd season, and almost all places will be very hot.

May I have your valuable feedback on what places in North, Central and South are best suited for a vacation in first week of June that't not unbearably hot and not super crowded also! Having said that, I don't want to miss the best of Vietnam only because of the crowd!

Thank you everyone!

#1 tagotra has been a member since 20/2/2016. Posts: 1

Experience the Andaman Sea
Experience the Andaman Sea
Ad Spend 3 days / 2 nights on The Junk
From US$400.

liveaboard.com

Read more

Posted by adrianlopez on 21/2/2016 at 20:34

June is summer season in Vietnam, so i think you should not travel to North of Vietnam, missing out Hanoi. Saigon will be best choice for you both weather and your requires. From Saigon, you can catch bus to visit Mekong Delta.

#2 adrianlopez has been a member since 27/1/2016. Posts: 55

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by milobon on 26/2/2016 at 03:01

with 12 days in Vietnam, You can follow this Itinerary :
Day 1 : Hanoi - Arrival
Day 2 : Hanoi - Halong bay ( O/N on boat)
Day 3 : Halong - Hanoi - Sapa ( night train to Sapa from Hanoi)
Day 4 : Sapa
Day 5 : Sapa - Hanoi ( night train to Hanoi)
Day 6 : Hanoi - Da Nang - Hoi an
Day 6 : Hoi an - Da nang
Day 7 : Da Nang- Ho Chi Minh
Day 8 : Ho Chi Minh city tour
Day 9 : Ho Chi Minh - Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 10 : Ho Chi Minh - Mekong delta
Day 11 : Ho Chi Minh - Vung Tau - Ho Chi Minh
Day 12 : Ho Chi Minh - Departure

#3 milobon has been a member since 26/2/2016. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 2
 Send milobon a private message 

Posted by aileehoran on 29/2/2016 at 03:50

Well, Dalat is the best choices if you don't want to unbearably hot and super crowded in the summer. I went to visit Dalat last year, about the February, yeah, it is really nice trip. Imagine that you 've gone the upmarket, and the air is very fresh compared to many smog ridden places in Vietnam.
A relaxed pace, uncrowded streets, proximity to postcard-worthy lakes, hills and waterfalls and vaguely European vibe are all words to say about Dalat.
Trust me, and you will never regret for your decision *lol*
Have nice trip :D[img]http://[/img][img]http://[/img]

#4 aileehoran has been a member since 15/2/2016. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.