Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Beaches

Posted by Greymare on 20/3/2016 at 19:40

I am visiting Vietnam in the middle of April. After moving around for two weeks
I would like some beach time. I have read that Hoi An is lovely then read the beach has been washed away! Is this correct and if so can anyone recommend alternatives, a Thanks

#1 Greymare has been a member since 3/3/2016. Posts: 3

Heading to Thailand?
Heading to Thailand?
Ad Search for cheap flights to Thailand
on Skyscanner.

skyscanner.com

Read more

Posted by ashleymia on 20/3/2016 at 22:33

You can go to Cua Dai beach, which is far from Hoi An about 5 km. It's quite pristine and is in top 25 the most beautiful beaches in Asia.
My Khe beach is also great, but it's farther than Cua Dai beach. It lies in Da Nang city.

#2 ashleymia has been a member since 2/2/2016. Posts: 1

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by edwardrainny on 20/3/2016 at 23:29

Hi,
As i know, Cua Dai beach is been eroding. Therefore, i think you should visit Danang or Nha Trang.
Happy travels!

#3 edwardrainny has been a member since 5/1/2016. Posts: 12

Posted by aileehoran on 20/3/2016 at 23:53

If you like the quiet,freshness and tranquility, AN BANG is highly recommended for you. AN BANG is nearer central than CUA DAI beach, it just takes 10 minutes taxi to arrive there. You can comfortably do every things without worrying about others people's eyes. You will be attracted by its blue and clean water with the white long sand,... Anyway, it is too perfect to experience here.

#4 aileehoran has been a member since 15/2/2016. Posts: 4

Posted by SoManyMiles on 30/3/2016 at 00:58 TF writer

Hi Greymare,
Hoi An essentially has two noteworthy beaches. Cua Dai is the one heavily effected by erosion and the sandbags, reinforcement walls are an eyesore. An Bang is still great. Nearby alternative is the beaches in Da Nang including My Khe.
Cheers

#5 SoManyMiles has been a member since 7/2/2014. Posts: 147

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.