Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Halong cruise- Halong Bay Tours

Posted by Robprrtt on 1/4/2016 at 23:39

Hi,Next week, I have bussiness in Hanoi, Vietnam during a week, i have only 1 day break, i want to visit Halong Bay and enjoy cruise one night. Any recommendation about how to get halong bay from hanoi and what's best cruise in there.? Thanks a lot

#1 Robprrtt has been a member since 28/3/2016. Posts: 17

Posted by SoManyMiles on 3/4/2016 at 05:05 TF writer

Check out Travelfish's full Halong Bay coverage here:
https://www.travelfish.org/sights/vietnam/hanoi_and_surrounds/quang_ninh/ha_long_bay

#2 SoManyMiles has been a member since 7/2/2014. Posts: 145

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by habeto on 4/4/2016 at 03:21

In one day you will have very limited option, because time to spent with a cruise take more than one day for you to have a tour define exacly.

#3 habeto has been a member since 22/3/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by poppyjones on 13/7/2016 at 04:46

If you have limited time, go to Halong Bay by seaplane from Hanoi, this only take you just 45 minutes rather than 4 hours. And your flight can be extended to include an additional 15- minute scenic tour over the bay.
Also, I think you even don't have to take 1 night in here, there are many cruise offer just 1day trip and you can come back after a day which is full of activities and new experiences.
Hope this could help you and other people who are interested in visiting Halong Bay got a unforgetable journey in Vietnam !

#4 poppyjones has been a member since 12/7/2016. Posts: 2

Posted by whateverhappens on 27/7/2016 at 23:28

Every tour operator provides hotel car pick up for additional fee. You just need to request that service when booking tour and they will do everything from A to Z.

#5 whateverhappens has been a member since 10/6/2016. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.