Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Is there any bus to go from Ha Giang to Cao Bang?

Posted by winniewong on 11/6/2016 at 00:15

Hi there, is there any bus available to travel from Ha Giang to Cao Bang? Kindly advice.
Thank you.

#1 winniewong has been a member since 11/6/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by Toptourvietnam on 21/6/2016 at 04:41

Hello,

About schedules of buses from Hanoi, there are a few bus which start at 21h at My Dinh Ha Giang and arrive at 5 in the morning. The price is VND 260,000 to VND 300,000. For sure, you need to book the place before.

When you arrived, directory you can rent bikes on site easily .. there are plenty of choices, but you are careful selection of prestigious cars units are people evaluate and recommend

Ha Giang supply lines are very difficult, you have to pass crabs selection handles relatively new cars, such as Honda Taurus Sirius.Il do the important test as the front brakes, rear brakes.

In addition, it must tire safety check also avoid choosing the old tires.

this is information that I know.

Have a nice trip.

#2 Toptourvietnam has been a member since 21/6/2016. Posts: 1

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by chantungsinz on 21/6/2016 at 05:05

There is a bus from Lao Cai to Ha Giang, and more to the highway that goes to Ha Giang. From there get a bus to Thai Nguyen.. I'm pretty sure you can get a bus from there direct to Cao Bang, though I went via Ba Be, a much more complicated route. It will take you longer than if you just got a train back to Hanoi and then a bus to Cao Bang, but it's pretty interesting. You could break it up even more if you don't want to spend too long on a bus each day. I found people very helpful, one stallholder using her mobile to call a bus that otherwise wouldn't have come in to the town where I was.

#3 chantungsinz has been a member since 15/6/2016. Posts: 9

Posted by Copper on 14/7/2016 at 20:41

There is small bus from Ha Giang to Cao Bang (~300km). First bus, from Ha Giang to Bao Lam - a district of Cao Bang Provine (90km), and second bus from Bao Lam to Cao Bang (~210km).
Have a good trip!
Copper.

#4 Copper has been a member since 14/7/2016. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.