Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Travelling Vietnam to Cambodia

Posted by Inlikeflynn15 on 15/6/2016 at 21:29

hey guys me and a mate are travelling from Vietnam to Cambodia starting in Hanoi for 3 weeks just want to know the best places to see while we are there.

#1 Inlikeflynn15 has been a member since 15/6/2016. Posts: 1

Posted by chantungsinz on 15/6/2016 at 22:26

3 weeks to travel Vietnam and Cambodia, I think you need more time or travelling Vietnam or Cambodia only. Personally, travelling in Vietnam with an amazing experience with you. You can book free tour to travel around Hanoi with student tour guide and rent motorbike to travel outside of Hanoi to Tam Dao or Ba Vi national park. Actually, Vietnam is cheap country, so you can save more money when book hostel or homestay to stay and using public bus to transfer.

#2 chantungsinz has been a member since 15/6/2016. Posts: 9

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by amnicoll on 18/6/2016 at 05:40

Looking at a guide book or the internet might be a good start as you have provided us with no information that might help us make recommendations that would be of interest yo you and you mates

#3 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 940
 Send amnicoll a private message 

Posted by daawgon on 20/6/2016 at 19:14

I agree with chantungsinz - 3 weeks is not enough time for both countries. I would stick with Vietnam - this is not a small country, and it's extremely diverse and extremely interesting. Did I mention that it's also extremely friendly. My favorites include Sapa, Hanoi, Dalat, Quy Nhon, Bai Xep and Mai Chau. Don't rush and please stay off those killer tourist buses (another crashed this week outside of Dalat killing about 6!)

#4 daawgon has been a member since 17/4/2007. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 1,159
 Send daawgon a private message   Facebook  

Posted by joesphlovvorn on 22/6/2016 at 23:08

Vietnam is a good choice. Its beaches is really wonderful with white sand and full of sunlight like Nha Trang, My Khe-Da Nang. Besides, you can visit stunning islands such as Co To island, Phu Quoc, Cat Ba, Li Son... If you like discovering caves, you can go to Halong Bay, Phong Nha Ke Bang. Moreovers, Sa Pa, Hanoi, Hoian (visiting at night) are best places you should visit.

#5 joesphlovvorn has been a member since 22/6/2016. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.