Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Reservations Mai House Phu Quoc

Posted by marayerkes on 1/12/2007 at 16:44

Hi everyone,

I tried making a reservation through the e-mail form for Mai House at the end of January. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't heard anything. I tried phoning them this morning using the phone number listed (dialling from the Netherlands: 00-84 (country code)-77-847-003) but got no connection. I've heard from other travellers that Phu Quoc is very busy now, so I'd like to get some reservations taken care of. Anyone have any similar experiences? Or any tips to help out here? Thanks!
Mara

#1 marayerkes has been a member since 14/11/2007. Posts: 2

Posted by somtam2000 on 1/12/2007 at 18:52 admin

Hi Mara,

To my knowledge the details we show for Mai House are correct. I've heard that pretty much anything on Phu Quoc than can be booked online over the X-mas/New Years period is full, but I'm not sure about end of January.

Bear in mind there are a lot of places that cannot be booked online, so they may be a better bet.

If you're planning on flying to the island, I'd suggest booking as soon as possible.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,710
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by marayerkes on 10/12/2007 at 15:37

Thanks for checking. I finally managed to get in touch with Mai House after getting a different email address from a recent visitor. When I did, Gerard let me know the phone number had changed. There is now a '3' in front of their number, so it should be 3847 003.

Mara

#3 marayerkes has been a member since 14/11/2007. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.