Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

transportation from HoChiMinh to Turtle Island??

Posted by malibu on 24/6/2016 at 20:21

What is a reasonably easy yet not too expensive way to travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Turtle Island near My Tho in the Mekong Delta??

#1 malibu has been a member since 11/4/2008. Posts: 1

Posted by chantungsinz on 24/6/2016 at 21:40

catch honda om (motorbike taxi) outside of the airport, drive to the Mien Tay Bus Station about US$ 3 and catch the bus at US$ 3/person to Mytho. I do not recommend taking the cheap option if you don't know Vietnamese

#2 chantungsinz has been a member since 15/6/2016. Posts: 9

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by matran12a17 on 29/6/2016 at 04:56

Distance of Sai Gon - My Tho is about 70 kilometer. You can travel by ferry. Another way is buying a ticket with the price of US$ 4.5 at Mien Tay bus station. You should catch the bus at the ealiest time to have much time to explore this land. More interestingly, if you hire a motorbike to go backpacking, you can take the route Long An - Go Cong - My Tho, which will certainly bring you strange experience. However, it will take you a lot of time.

#3 matran12a17 has been a member since 21/6/2016. Posts: 8

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.