Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

where to buy Vietnamese coffee filter

Posted by annavu0123 on 4/3/2017 at 03:12

Posted from within Vietnam.

hi guys, I'm travelling hanoi with my boyfriend. he is addicted with Vietnamese coffee filter. i can't see the reason but it's ok. it is his birthday in 2 weeks. i want to buy a coffee filter and make a cup of coffee for him when we returns to the US. i don't know where to buy Vietnamese coffee filter . somebody knows, please help me. we are going to come back the US on Monday. so buying it online is ok.

thank you

#1 annavu0123 has been a member since 23/2/2017. Posts: 1
 Website 

Posted by Want2BHappy on 4/3/2017 at 06:47

Pretty much any supermarket has these.

Check out one near where you are staying: https://goo.gl/yJtk7x

#2 Want2BHappy has been a member since 23/2/2013. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 79
 Send Want2BHappy a private message   Where has Want2BHappy been? 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by rayjohn on 4/3/2017 at 07:59

Posted from within Vietnam.

I bought a coffee filter yesterday to give my Dad when i come back home next week. I was very confused because i didn't know any where to buy. luckily, my free tour guide at hanoi free local tour helped me. i bought it at a price of 1.5$. You can go to any stores in noisy streets or supermarkets to buy it. there are many websites such as Amazon or eBay supplying it too. The price of a coffee filter fluctuates from 4.99 $ to 16 $.

#3 rayjohn has been a member since 4/3/2017. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.