Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

H?i An: accommodation recommendation?

Posted by mtbakerstu on 21/3/2018 at 19:25

Hello,

Headed to Hoi An in late April.

Would you recommend staying in town, or on the beach?

Either way, I'm looking for a hotel recommendation. Can you advise on places you've stayed that you enjoyed?

Thanks,

MBS

#1 mtbakerstu has been a member since 28/5/2016. Posts: 20
 Send mtbakerstu a private message 

Posted by somtam2000 on 22/3/2018 at 00:48 admin

Hi,

Have you seen our listings for Hoi An already? If not, you can see them here. Our writer will not have stayed in all of them, but they have all been inspected in person.

Between beach and town is a personal decision—the distance between the two is easily bikeable, so I'd say it is down to if you want to spend more of your time on the beach or in town.

Also, an idea on what you’re looking to spend on a room per night is useful is specific recommendations.

Cheers

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,946
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by mtbakerstu on 25/3/2018 at 15:19

Thanks for the reply!

Wow, impressive list of options for where to stay! Crazy cool, and still intimidating... but I'll get there.

MBS

#3 mtbakerstu has been a member since 28/5/2016. Posts: 20
 Send mtbakerstu a private message 

Posted by daawgon on 14/4/2018 at 10:58

Riverside Impression Homestay was very very nice - mid-range pricing and great central location (Cam Nam Is. - walk to market area/restaurants). This is run and owned by a very nice young family - loved the emerald green pool!

#4 daawgon has been a member since 17/4/2007. Posts: 1,152
 Send daawgon a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.