Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Vietnam-based travel agency

Posted by compdiff on 4/9/2018 at 09:51

We are looking to do a customized tour for 4 people in Vietnam. Cost is not our primary concern. We are photography enthusiasts and have identified private photo tours in Hoi An, Hanoi and HCMC that we plan to incorporate. We are looking for a good Vietnam-based travel company to put the trip together with private guides, vehicles and keeping us away from hoards of tourists while providing a high quality experience. We will make the trip in the second half of March 2019.

We have found a few tour companies online and have requested proposals. Can anyone recommend a tour company that they just love?

#1 compdiff has been a member since 4/9/2018. Posts: 1

Posted by golider on 5/9/2018 at 03:34

Posted from within Vietnam.

How many days you stay in Vietnam? And you will arrived to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh city or Danang first? how about your travel style? you should give more info then everyone can recommend to you.

#2 golider has been a member since 14/7/2018. Posts: 1
 Send golider a private message   Website 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by daawgon on 8/9/2018 at 04:01

Posted from within Vietnam.

I can recommend https://www.vietnamtour.com.vn since I have known these people since 2007 - an excellent group! (I am an American expat living in Hanoi)

#3 daawgon has been a member since 17/4/2007. Posts: 1,155
 Send daawgon a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.