Text page

Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Family friendly accommodation in Hoi An

Posted by Carolineryan010 on 16/8/2022 at 05:14

Hi there, 

I am planning a trip to Hoi An for 2023 and am looking for some good family friendly accommodation options. My son will be 20 months old. 

We'd like somewhere with a pool, restaurant and garden space. Also love the idea of a family run place who will enjoy having our little boy running around! Ideally we'd like two interconnecting rooms, or a suite that has two bedrooms. 

Is that too much to ask?! While we're not in the position to absolutely splash out, we are happy to spend up to $200 a night for the right place. 

Thanks so much for any tips or leads on suitable places :)

Cheers,

Caroline

#1 Carolineryan010 has been a member since 20/6/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by exacto on 16/8/2022 at 23:32

Hi Caroline,

I'm afraid I've never been to Hoi An, so cannot personally recommend a hotel. But a good place to start looking for the right accommodation would be in the Travelfish hotel listings for Hoi An at these links:

https://www.travelfish.org/location/vietnam/central_vietnam/quang_nam/hoi_an

https://www.travelfish.org/accommodation/vietnam/central_vietnam/quang_nam/hoi_an/all

There are a surprisingly large number of listings for Hoi An (compared to many other destinations) across a wide range of prices. Just keep in mind that due to the pandemic, the information on these listings (as well as anywhere else on the internet) may be a little bit dated, so you'll want to verify the details directly with the hotel before you book.

Given your substantial budget, of up to $200 per night, I imagine you will find the perfect place. Have a lovely trip.

#2 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,840

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.