Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Great Hotel in Hanoi

Posted by creativeguy on 20/1/2008 at 08:56

I landed in Hanoi 11:30 PM December 5th after about 30 hours of travel. I had searched and liked what I read so booked with The Ritz Hanoi. Because I had booked two nights, they offered free airport pick-up. What a relief it was getting out of the airport and having someone pick me up. The staff at The Ritz was great, exceedingly helpful, and the room reasonably priced (though maybe a bit high for budget backpackers) at $18 including breakfast and free internet. I'm a big guy and had a large bed, immaculate room, and a great view of Hoan Kiem Lake. It was a close walk to both Old Quarter and French Quarter. They recommended tours from reputable companies but also invited me to check out other tours if I wanted to. No pressure there (one friend was kicked out of a hotel at 10:00 PM for not purchasing a tour through them).

Here's their email: theritzhotel@gmail.com. Search travelfish for more info.

Safe Travels!

#1 creativeguy has been a member since 14/11/2006. Location: Earth. Posts: 19
 Send creativeguy a private message   Where has creativeguy been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.