Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Da Lat - Thao Nguyen Hotel $5 and $6 rooms; Very happy with price and accomodations

Posted by allen_moretsky on 16/3/2008 at 12:21

Posted from within Vietnam.

114 Bis Lo B10; Duong 3/2, Da Lat
Tel:(063)542 404 - 286 628
We have been staying at what I consider the best deal in lodging that I have seen in Vietnam. There are only 8 rooms in the hotel, 2 rooms on each floor. The hotel is very centrally located. 2 young ladies recommended the place; I ran into them outside the hotel as they were leaving. $5 got us a completely tiled, large room. The whole outside wall of the room is glass, looking out past a narrow balcony onto the street. Ceiling to floor drapes keep the morning sun from ruining my beauty sleep. The room contains a complete bathroom with hot water shower, small refrigerator, good size cable TV up on the wall in a special made frame so it can be moved to accommodate the viewing pleasure of the inhabitants of the room. There is also a thermos, clothes rack and 2 double beds each with matching sheet and cover sets of cartoon characters. As I said I think this is the best deal I have seen in Vietnam.

#1 allen_moretsky has been a member since 14/2/2008. Posts: 13

Posted by maxpayne on 28/7/2008 at 13:14

Posted from within Vietnam.

We can just confirm this: We had one of the best stays in this friendly, cheap and nice hotel (July 2008). It was one of the best hotels since we're in South-East Asia. Best value for a little money!
The reception is a little mobile shop. Don't be irritaded- this place is wonderful

#2 maxpayne has been a member since 26/7/2008. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.