Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

PADI in Nha Trang

Posted by thegingerbird on 7/5/2008 at 04:39

Me again

Just wondering if anyone has completed their PADI in Nha Trang and if you have any recommendations on who to do it through.

#1 thegingerbird has been a member since 30/4/2008. Posts: 23

Posted by swag on 7/5/2008 at 07:03

Hi while I haven't dived at Nha Trang I do have a PADI ticket. I would suggest you go to the Padi website. You can then do a search for Nha trang.I would personally use a 5 star IDC Centre as these have attained the highest standard of safety, quality of gear instructors etc.Happy diving

#2 swag has been a member since 28/3/2007. Location: Australia. Posts: 331
 Send swag a private message 

Posted by CatBa on 8/5/2008 at 05:04

Posted from within Vietnam.

Some posters in other chat rooms have expressed concerns / disappointment with Jeremy Stein PADI as the courses & boats were too busy to get the necessary detailed training / attention.

This outfit is big, also, on the 'social' side with noisy parties (and I believe a bar).

There are more than one PADI in NT so shop around.

There are now hyperbaric chambers located in Hai Phong, Quy Nhon, Da Nang, Nha Trang, HCMC and Vung Tau. Hai Phong and Vung Tau are active oil search / service points.

#3 CatBa has been a member since 5/3/2007. Posts: 349

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.