Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

bus, sgn 2 pnh ......

Posted by appleegg on 13/6/2008 at 13:57

so then,

what company can most reliably transport me and my 2 kids from sgn 2 pnh?

quickest and easiest at the border.

strong aircon, most comfortable and maybe a toilet if possible.

thankyou, appleegg.

#1 appleegg has been a member since 28/3/2008. Posts: 4

Posted by etulio on 14/6/2008 at 13:30

I am planning my trip to Vietnam, not been there yet, and I came accross this information in another forum:

"The Saigon Passenger Transport Company (Sapaco Tourist) has opened a bus route between Ho Chi Minh City and Siem Reap Province in neighboring Cambodia. The route will cross the border at Xa Mat in Vietnam’s southern Tay Ninh Province and Trapeang Phlong in Cambodia’s Kompong Cham Province. At 500 kilometers in length, the route will reduce travel time by more than two hours, compared with the current route through border towns Moc Bai and Bavet. The bus will depart at 7 a.m. at 309 Pham Ngu Lao Street in the city’s District 1 and arrive at the Sapaco office at #0667 National-No 6 Reap in Cambodia, with a one-way bus fare costing US$24 per passenger.

The Sapaco bus leaves Saigon on every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday only. The bus fare is 24 USD for one ticket. According to the Sapaco staff, It takes about more or less 9 hours to arrive. For other days ( Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday ) you will go from Saigon to PP and the Sapaco will arrange for you to go from PP to Siem Riep. It costs only 22 USD. According to the Sapaco staff, It takes about more or less 11 hours to arrive.
From Siem Riep back to HCMC , Daily departure from Siem Riep on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday at 07:00 AM and arrival to HCMC around 5 PM"

#2 etulio has been a member since 10/5/2008. Posts: 13

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.