Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Vietnamese Travel Agent

Posted by aussie_jase on 17/10/2008 at 09:12

Hi guys,

Sorry if this one has been asked before, but can anyone recommend a good travel agent in Vietnam to book some internal flights? Im in Australia, so I am unable to book flights on the vietnam airlines website. An agent with vietnam airlines here in Sydney suggested I book the flights with an agent over there but could not recommend any specifically. I have found one by the name of vietnamopentour.com but any good recommendations would be great.

Cheers,
Jason.

#1 aussie_jase has been a member since 21/8/2008. Posts: 5

Posted by Travelindochine on 17/10/2008 at 10:19

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi,

tftravel, pinklotus travel are also good for air booking

Good luck

Dent

#2 Travelindochine has been a member since 10/7/2008. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 35
 Send Travelindochine a private message   Twitter 

Posted by lafieffe77 on 17/10/2008 at 16:08

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hello

I suggest you hanoitour. you can go to see their website wwww.hanoitours.com.vn You have a choice of many tours inside vietnam and also Laos, Cambodia and Thailand.

have a nice trip
jean

#3 lafieffe77 has been a member since 17/10/2008. Posts: 2

Posted by chrispyrolls on 18/10/2008 at 14:38

I've used Ivivu quite a bit - good prices and service, and will even deliver tickets to your hotel if you are in Hanoi / HCMC. They are part of Buffalo Tours also...

www.ivivu.com

#4 chrispyrolls has been a member since 2/11/2006. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 198
 Send chrispyrolls a private message   Website   Twitter 

Posted by seattle on 21/10/2008 at 10:46

We shopped and compared some local viet travel companys and ended up using V'ExploreTravel out of Saigon who also have office workers out of Hanoi and other cities in Vietnam. Try looking at this web site http://www.visitindochina.net/index.php It offers ideas of packages from V'ExploreTravel. They also allow you to put togeather your own custom package and choose where to go and which hotels. They do require $150 deposit to hold air and hotel reservations. We made the deposit through xzoom for the money transfer. The wife and I used them after suggested here on Trip Advisor and will again soon for accomodations and flights to Siem Reap,Cambodia,Laos and Vietnam. There e-mail address's are nghia@vexploretravel.com and hau@vexploretravel.com Good Luck!

#5 seattle has been a member since 7/6/2007. Posts: 11

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.