Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Visas

Posted by iciclesecret on 17/12/2008 at 20:10

Does anyone know if the visa on arrival things work and could anyone recommend a company? I'm pushed for time and it would be more convienient.

#1 iciclesecret has been a member since 17/7/2008. Posts: 16

Posted by daawgon on 18/12/2008 at 10:30

this one works very well: www.visatovietnam.org

I won't go into details, but if you want more info, please search the forum as I've given it out several times.

#2 daawgon has been a member since 17/4/2007. Posts: 1,133
 Send daawgon a private message 

Posted by niko on 20/12/2008 at 04:48

Hey there,

We used the visatovietnam.org website it worked well, we handed immigration the copy of our pre request, we made payment, filled out a form and had two multi entry visas in fifteen minutes.

If you are doing side trip out of Vietnam make sure you get multi entry visas or you will have issues trying to return.

#3 niko has been a member since 12/12/2005. Location: Canada. Posts: 6

Posted by elenacat23 on 10/2/2009 at 19:09

A travel agent just told me that if I am flying into Vietnam I also need a flight booked leaving Vietnam, otherwise they may not issue me a visa and let me into the country.
Does anyone know if this is really the case or if the travel agent was just trying to get me to book an additional flight?
I was planning on traveling overland for my exit from Vietnam and didn't want to purchase an extra flight. I do have a flight booked for several months later, flying out of Bangkok returning home. Would this be enough?

#4 elenacat23 has been a member since 10/2/2009. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.