Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

HCMC to Manila

Posted by hopehm on 31/1/2009 at 11:36

Posted from within Vietnam.

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what airline to fly into Manila from HCMC.

Cebu pacific has very low prices when I looked on the website. But it is at an odd time, 1 am. And does not appear when I do general searches ( aka Kayak)

Does anyone know if they are a reputable airlines?

Thank you!

#1 hopehm has been a member since 31/1/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by mingkoy on 16/2/2009 at 18:55

ETA on the wee hours of the morning in big cities of the Philippines like Manila and Cebu is generally safe. Just make sure you get/signup for the airport transport, with receipt, inside the airport when going to your hotel. But pls note that the rate is double than that of ordinary cabs but is much safer during this time of day.

Cebu Pacific and PAL (Philippine Airlines) Econolight Fares are reputable airlines and they do offer seasonal very low fares . You may check out their websites and book online.

#2 mingkoy has been a member since 16/2/2009. Posts: 11

Posted by mingkoy on 16/2/2009 at 19:13

You may also check out the government owned website that showcases tourism in the Philippines --

#3 mingkoy has been a member since 16/2/2009. Posts: 11

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.