Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Bank transfer-Sinh Cafe

Posted by val1212 on 4/2/2009 at 22:01

Now I am planning to pruchase a Halong Bay tour from Sinh Cafe. Now they are asking us to transfer to money. However their bank account is not from Vietnam; it is from Commenwealth Bank of Australia under Mr ERIC TRUNG CANG TRAN. I book this tour from http://www.sinhcafevn.com. Is this real Sinh Cafe? Anyone ever transfer money to this bank?

#1 val1212 has been a member since 4/2/2009. Posts: 2

Posted by chrispyrolls on 5/2/2009 at 05:46

it's quite common for agents to ask for a transfer for such trips - or your credit card details... there is another post on here about which is the original sinhcafe

#2 chrispyrolls has been a member since 2/11/2006. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 198
 Send chrispyrolls a private message   Website   Twitter 

Posted by val1212 on 5/2/2009 at 14:38

Hi Chrispyrolls,

Thank for the advice. However the bank is at Australia instead of Vietnam?

#3 val1212 has been a member since 4/2/2009. Posts: 2

Posted by chrispyrolls on 5/2/2009 at 14:51

Hi, You do have the correct url (and sinhcafe) so you should be fine - perhaps they use an international bank for tourists? ... i'm jst guessing there tho

If you have time book your trip in Vietnam, make sure you go to the right office tho...

#4 chrispyrolls has been a member since 2/11/2006. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 198
 Send chrispyrolls a private message   Website   Twitter 

Posted by thesinhtourist on 20/3/2010 at 08:53

Posted from within Vietnam.

To all:

Mr Eric Trung Cang Tran is the son of the Sinhcafe's owner.
They've got Trung Cang hotel in Dalat city.
He studied in Melbourne and just back to VietNam.

Please note that Sinhcafe has changed its name to TheSinhTourist.
www.thesinhtourist.vn

Tom Lee

#5 thesinhtourist has been a member since 20/3/2010. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.