Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

is there any night bus/train travel from danang/hoi an to nha trang?

Posted by npeng on 3/5/2009 at 20:35

is there any night bus/train travel from Danang/hoi an to Nha Trang? What's the time depart and how much it cost?

#1 npeng has been a member since 3/5/2009. Posts: 3

Posted by brucemoon on 4/5/2009 at 08:12

The train doesn't go to Hoi An . You have to take a bus (or taxi, etc.) to Danang.

If you are in Danang, go to the station and ask. The web listings of trains isn't really helpful. Generally, the train (sleeper) is more expensive than night bus.

There is a night bus from Hoi An to Nha Trang. Several operators provide the service.

I used Sinh Cafe because their reputation appeared better than others. Any of their offices will provide details about cost and deperture / arrival times.

The Sinh Travel office in Hoi An is at:

18B Hai Ba Trung Street.,

Tel: 0510.863948

#2 brucemoon has been a member since 27/12/2008. Location: Australia. Posts: 1,941

Posted by ChrZap1703 on 4/5/2009 at 19:37

I travelled from Nha Trang to Da Nang via night Train, so opposite direction, but there definitely should be a service on that track. My trip worked quite nicely, and though the carriages weren't exactly top notch, it was a fun trip, I met some really nice people on that trip.

#3 ChrZap1703 has been a member since 2/2/2009. Posts: 9

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.