Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Mui Ne to Nha Trang

Posted by joeyleong on 28/11/2009 at 10:35

How frequent is the bus from Mui Ne -> Nha Trang ? ARe there buses after noon time ?

I am planning to do a morning dune tour at Mui Ne and leaving the place at late noon.

If theres no choice, i am willing to catch the bus from nearby Phan Thiet.

Thanks !

#1 joeyleong has been a member since 27/11/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by somtam2000 on 29/11/2009 at 12:04 admin

Not sure about public buses, but the open tour buses tend to come through town early afternoon -- and into the late evening. As it is 5-6 hours to Nha Trang some take advantage of the late ones so getting one around midnight, 1am and arriving at Nha Trang in time for breakfast.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,644
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by svennekedj on 30/11/2009 at 20:32

I booked my ticket just in my GH in Mui né. the bus picked us up at 1 pm and we where in Nha trang at 5 pm, only took me 4 hours to get there. and cheap as well

#3 svennekedj has been a member since 25/2/2009. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.