Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Sapa to Dien Bien Phu

Posted by jasinorbit on 28/12/2009 at 13:23

Hi, We are thinking of travelling by road from Sapa to Dien Bien phu (then fly to Hanoi or continue by road depending on time). I can find lots of info on buses, and I dont know how to ride a motorbike - so what I need is more info on ravel by car. Hire a car (and a driver??) Is it worth it, what prices can we expect. Any info or opinions would be welcomed thankyou

#1 jasinorbit has been a member since 4/12/2009. Posts: 37

Posted by somtam2000 on 29/12/2009 at 14:45 admin

It is a particularly scenic trip, so if you we're able to do it by car, which should then allow you to stop as you want, that would be perfect. I'd approach any travel agent in Sapa and see what they could sort out for you -- I'd imagine it isn't an all that uncommon kind of request and you shouldn't have too much of a problem sorting it out. I would expect that the car would come with driver.

Can't help on price though. Perhaps others can.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,575
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by jasinorbit on 30/12/2009 at 12:45

Thanks

#3 jasinorbit has been a member since 4/12/2009. Posts: 37

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.