Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Transit....HCMC to Mui Ne

Posted by Greggor58 on 31/12/2009 at 10:36

Hi all...Im looking for bus companies that transit between HCMC and Mui Ne...and Im struggling to find anything on-line...other than Hanh and Sinh..

Would anybody be able to provide any info that could help...

If I dont have to I WONT use the open bus system...Ill certainly be avoiding Hanh Cafe and Sinh is only a last resort..

Ive read here and there about other buses that night do this run but I can find any info..

Would anybody know how much a taxi might cost?

Thanks in advance!

#1 Greggor58 has been a member since 5/8/2009. Posts: 3

Posted by roynolan on 1/1/2010 at 21:39

Hi
I also have been looking into going to Phan Thiet (Mui Ne) from Saigon, and there is the Phuong Trang bus on De Tham which are supposed to be one of the best but I have been told the train is a better option these days, it leaves at about 06.50 and returns about 13.50, about $5 each way for 1st class a/c coach

#2 roynolan has been a member since 29/1/2009. Posts: 48

Posted by somtam2000 on 2/1/2010 at 08:33 admin

We got a bus from the bus station in Saigon to Phan Thiet and then xe oms from there to Mui Ne. The Open Tour buses are faster, but if you want to avoid them I think you need to go via Phan Thiet.

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,576
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by andrekull on 23/9/2011 at 18:02

Bus schedules from HCM city to Mui Ne beach please find http://liveinmuine.com/services/bus-schedules/

#4 andrekull has been a member since 23/9/2011. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.