Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam additions forum

Vietnam Vespa Adventures

Posted by vietjuls on 18/3/2010 at 23:21

Anyone wanting to get a true feeling of Vietnam should try it on a Vespa/scooter. Or Vietnam Vespa on facebook.
I just got back form their 8-day trip that starts in Saigon and ends in Nha Trang. It was an absolute dream. Amazing vistas, jaw-dropping (in the very best way!) accomodations. Well thought out route with stops along the way to markets, monuments, mmmm yummy fresh food etc. The tour leaders/organizers are more than willing to share their stories and educate you along the way. Also they are open to everyone's needs and look after you like family. All I can say is get out there and try it this way. Amazing, amazing, amazing.

#1 vietjuls has been a member since 18/3/2010. Location: United States. Posts: 3

Posted by rosenmabel on 2/5/2010 at 23:33

We just did a trip w/ Vietnam Vespa Adventures as well. AWESOME -- truly one of the best vacations ever. Josh and the team really took care of us. All details were taken care of for us so we just hopped on the bikes every morning and didn't need to worry about anything. If you want to see Vietnam from a different viewpoint -- not sitting in a crowded bus being herded around to all the "sites", check them out.

#2 rosenmabel has been a member since 2/5/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by hfergu on 3/5/2010 at 06:00

Do you require a license or an international license? My drivers license expired and I won't have time to renew it before traveling but this looks amazing!

#3 hfergu has been a member since 21/3/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 26

Posted by burnthisnow on 27/6/2010 at 12:36

Posted from within Vietnam.

We don't require an international license, though you do need to have a driving license in your country of residence, and we do require travel insurance (we recommend the same one Travelfish recommends: World Nomads). See our FAQ page for many more answers to questions like this one & happy traveling.

#4 burnthisnow has been a member since 24/5/2008. Posts: 16

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.