Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam additions forum

Gay spots in Hanoi

Posted by zzryanzz on 3/2/2011 at 10:36

I don't know too much about it but a VN friend took me to Ami Bath House. Certainly a very pretty boy washed me down on a table - felt like a piece of meat being prepared for sacrifice - and then we went to the tacky massage room. He got all his gear off but I didn't like it too much so we swapped places and I gave him a quick massage. Not a place I'd recommend. There is a coffee shop opposite The Rainbow Restaurant in Hang Hanh St that attracts a gay crowd. There are foot massage places all over the Old Quarter but I wanted (needed) lower back, buttocks and thighs. I found a good place in Au Trieu St that is right next to the Cathedral. For VND300000 you get a 1 hour oil massage but it is NOT a sex massage. Masseurs will usually ask "Tip for me?" I was happy to give my bloke an extra VND100000 = AU$ 20.

#1 zzryanzz has been a member since 3/2/2011. Posts: 2

Posted by MADMAC on 3/2/2011 at 23:18

Ahhh yeah, alrighty - sounds good there. I'll let you know if we need more info on this one.

#2 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957
 Send MADMAC a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.