Text page

Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

Buddha Belly Travel and Vegetarian Restaurant

Posted by Batteredpassport on 29/3/2016 at 06:29

We visited Cat Ba in March 2016 and our highlights / best meals were with Buddha Belly. I have no affiliation to the company, but Mr Duong was extremely generous in his time / hospitality with his clients so I suggest that Travelfish check out his tours / restaurant.

Buddha Belly Travel offers excellent day excursions to both the highlights of Cat Ba and off the beaten path locations such as Thien Long Cave, which is only accessible by a short boat trip. As at March 2016, this was the only tour offering this splendid cave as part of the itinerary - magical 'stone dog' pictures are guaranteed!

Mr Duong, the owner, is a charming and passionate host. The tour includes a meal at his vegetarian restaurant.

Buddha Belly Vegetarian Restaurant is, as far as I am aware, the only vegetarian restaurant on Cat Ba. The food is reasonably priced and delicious. There is a relaxed atmosphere to the restaurant.

http://buddhabellytravel.com/intro/

E-mail: buddha.bellycatba.travel@gmail.com

Address: 94 ???ng 1/4 th? tr?n Cát Bà

#1 Batteredpassport has been a member since 19/3/2016. Posts: 2

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.