Text page

Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

313 Cua Dai Viet House Homestay in Hoi An

Posted by Paulinthailand on 25/12/2016 at 01:11

Hi, I am currently staying at 313 Cua Dai Viet House Homestay in Hoi An , Vietnam. It is a lovely place with really friendly and helpful managers and I would like to help them be listed on your website.
Their website is www.viethousehomestay.com and they are also listed on Agoda, Booking.com, AirBnB, Facebook, ...
They have 9 rooms that range in size from 2 single beds, to 2 King-sized beds. All are very clean and comfortable and have private bathrooms. They have a great restaurant and a booking agency, and can arrange for laundry, bicycle rental, taxis,...
Dao and Phung are the owners/managers of the business and I have known these two ladies for almost 20 years. They have have been working in the tourist industry in Hoi An for about 20 years and know pretty much all there is to know about travel in this area. They run the business as a family affair and it is very family friendly as well as just very friendly and helpful. (I suppose it helps that it is there own business) I would highly recommend it to travellers. There always seems to be a great group of other travellers here too. Location-wise - close enough to walk to most sites but just far enough to be out of all the madness.
THANKS

#1 Paulinthailand has been a member since 13/4/2010. Posts: 1

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.