Text page

Vietnam additions

Vietnam additions forum

Viridian Hostel, Da Lat, Vietnam

Posted by WinLe on 28/12/2016 at 05:04

Hi everyone!
My name is Win Le and I would like to introduce to you my hostel in Da Lat, Vietnam. It's called Viridian Hostel, a new hostel which accommodates 20 travelers. There are comfortable bunk beds, private lockers, spacious shared bathrooms, and cosy communal areas. Our friendly staffs provide exact information about bus schedules, tours, goodplaces to eat, and can help you with small things such as motorbike fixing, engine oil change, open bus ticket confirm, etc. Moreover, we make awesome Mojito which is one of the reasons you should stay with us. The price is 5$ per night per person (Breakfast included).
From January 2nd till January 15th 2017, there is a big promotion on Opening: you get 50% off for the first night; stay 3 nights get 1 free Gala dinner (cooked by Cherry,my wife).
I hope to have the chance to serve you at Viridian Hostel!
Thanks for reading.
For more information, visit us at www.vietnam-insider.com or message us at www.facebook.com/viridianhostel

#1 WinLe has been a member since 28/12/2016. Posts: 1

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.