Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam additions forum

New Beach Club in Hoi An (La Plage at An Bang Beach)

Posted by samiam1999 on 6/8/2009 at 13:05

Posted from within Vietnam.

My fiance and I opened a little place on the 'local' beach (An Bang Beach) in Hoi An this season.

If you're looking for a place to chill out, enjoy some great food, frosty drinks or play on the beach we hope you'll come by. We've tried to make our pad very welcoming and comfortable for all (it's wheelchair accessible). Lots of toys to play with and some fun stuff for the community/travellers:
- Movies Thurs & Sun at 7pm;
- Yoga Wed & Sun at 7am.

To get here take Hai Ba Trung Street to the coast. Cross the big road (park your bike (1,000 for bike; 2,000 motorbike) and turn right. We're the last place on the right.

Hope to welcome you at La Plage soon!

#1 samiam1999 has been a member since 6/8/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by Digs on 26/10/2009 at 21:18

Just come back from Hoi An and i have to tell you all that La Plage is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! You must visit it when in Hoi An it takes you away from all the hustle and bustle (and Tailor shops!) and transports you to a relaxing place where nothing is too much trouble.
Sam is a great host and will give you sound travel advice.
They ahve a great book exchange nad even show films on the beach on Sundays and magical is that!!!! Never got there for the yoga (Wed & Sun mornings) as I got sick but would have loved to have done yoga on the beach!
Go visit them, try to food and drinks but it's the setting that you'll die for...what a view!!!!!!!!!

#2 Digs has been a member since 7/10/2009. Posts: 6

Posted by cb296 on 29/11/2011 at 09:07

Hi Sam, I will be travelling to Hoi An at the end of February/beginning of March and would like to know if you still hold yoga classes? Your beach club sounds lovely and would be very interested in coming. Thanks.

#3 cb296 has been a member since 29/11/2011. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.