Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

visa for over a month in cambodia

Posted by Lisstarr on 5/1/2007 at 06:43

Arriving by air to PP International Airport in less than a week. I will be staying for over nine weeks and planned on getting my visa at the airport I thought I would get a business visa as it seems that these are easily extended. However, how do I go about extending my visa? I cannot do this at the airport when I arrive? Where do I do it?

#1 Lisstarr has been a member since 17/11/2006. Posts: 6

Posted by somtam2000 on 6/1/2007 at 09:10 admin

Just go to a travel agent in Phnom Penh and they'll be able to look after the extension for you -- it's far easier to do it that way (for a small surcharge) than it is to go out to immigration and try and do it yourself.

Hope that helps

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,652
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by marigeri on 15/1/2007 at 00:18

watch the entry thing, i buy a visa for three month and now i am stuck in cambodia with only one entry

#3 marigeri has been a member since 25/6/2006. Posts: 23

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.