Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

visa sizes -do i need more pages?

Posted by maoistRubble on 9/2/2007 at 10:52

i am planning atrip flying into bkk then onto cambodia, laos and vietnam,
and flying out of bkk. that's four entry/exit stamps plus any visa pages. all will be tourist visas, without extensions.

i am getting low on empty pages in my passpport -i have three full pages and a few spots in between. so i am wondering do i have room for all of them? -how big are all of these visa stamps -do they each take up a full page or are they just stamps. thanks in advance for the info.

zane

#1 maoistRubble has been a member since 9/2/2007. Posts: 1

Posted by somtam2000 on 9/2/2007 at 11:16 admin

Welcome to Travelfish zane,

Thailand (30 days) stamp
Thailand (two month) full page + stamp
Cambodia (full page) + stamp
Laos (full page) + stamp -- that's for visa in advance, not sure about visa on arrival.
Vietnam (full page) + stamp

It's going to be close!

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,564
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by xineharsell on 9/2/2007 at 11:20

Posted from within Vietnam.

Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia all issuse full page stickers. Then figure in entry and exit stamps for all the countries. I'm not sure what passport you are travelling on. If you have a US passport having pages added is fairly simple and free. I went to the Embassy in Vientiane (you can find the hours on the website). I took a little less than an hour.

Hope that helps.
Xine

#3 xineharsell has been a member since 16/11/2006. Posts: 7

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.