Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

Posted by fabba487 on 26/10/2011 at 09:23

Hi all, am planning a trip through Singapore, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and flying home from Bejing. I was curious as to which countries require visa's before you arrive, or can I acquire most of them on the specific border? China is a bit of a mystery to me so any help there would be much appreciated, even how expensive China is generally compared to the other South-East Asian countries?

Thank you all for your time

#1 fabba487 has been a member since 19/8/2011. Posts: 5

Posted by phishsticks on 26/10/2011 at 12:00

Check the travelfish visa sections of each country for more info, but i believe you only need to arrange a Vietnam and Chinese visa ahead of time and are not available on arrival. The china visa will be valid for entry for within 3 months of when you get it, and can be more dificult to get outside of your home country. So if you plan on arriving in china within 3 months of when you leave home, I would get it home. If your american china visas are pricey. will have all the info on china visas, how to apply from what country etc.

#2 phishsticks has been a member since 10/10/2011. Posts: 32
 Send phishsticks a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.