Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

multiple re-enty to Cambodia on arrival

Posted by asia4life on 20/1/2012 at 07:44

Posted from within Vietnam.

Is there any difficulties obtaining a multiple re-entry visa on the border between Ha Thien and Kep??? Planning to come from Phu Quoc to Ha Thien and then further on into Cambodia on Feb 23. I know the 3 months multiple entry costs around 10$ more, but should I expect to be asked for more to get the multiple re-entry visa on arrival???

#1 asia4life has been a member since 30/11/2011. Location: Sweden. Posts: 19
 Where has asia4life been?   Twitter 

Posted by oasisbarhatien on 12/2/2012 at 00:06

Posted from within Vietnam.

I assume you are talking about a visa for Cambodia.On arrival in Cambodia,you can only get a 30 day visa,which is single entry.There is no other option.This visa is either a tourist visa,which (officially) costs 20 USD.or a business visa which (officially) costs 25 USD.Once in Cambodia the tourist visa can be extended once only for 30 days (not sure of the cost) but this is only single entry/exit.If you want to stay longer,and leave and re-enter Cambodia without getting a new visa every time,you will have to get the business visa initially and extend it whilst in Cambodia.This can be done for 3,6 or 12 months by most travel agencies or hotels,and it takes around 3 working days.Only the 6 and 12 month extensions are multiple entry/exit,and cost around 160 USD and 285 USD respectively.I'm not sure what the 3 month extension costs,probably around 90 USD,but it is NOT a multiple entry/exit -only single.

#2 oasisbarhatien has been a member since 12/8/2010. Posts: 113
 Website 

Posted by stickmansucks on 12/5/2015 at 08:24

Hello,

Please can you confirm that rules are the same now?

To get 1 year multientry to Cambodia i just need to get an ordinary visa at Pp airport and extend it the same day in front of airport for $150 ? no documents or reasons asked ?

Thank you.

#3 stickmansucks has been a member since 10/6/2011. Posts: 22

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.