Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

Proof of Onward Travel in Thailand

Posted by stumac10 on 20/3/2012 at 06:19

I know this topic has been covered quite a bit so I appologize in advance. I have a return flight from London to Bangkok and I am just wondering even though the return date is more than 30 days after arrival (32 days) will this be sufficient proof of onward travel. If not I have a flight from Laos to Vietnam booked as well as Cambodia back into Thailand will these be sufficient. I plan on travelling from Thailand to Laos over land. Thank you.

#1 stumac10 has been a member since 20/3/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by altmtl on 20/3/2012 at 06:41

yes it's been covered many times, check the threads in the Thailand forum :)

#2 altmtl has been a member since 18/5/2009. Location: Canada. Posts: 996
 Send altmtl a private message   Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Posted by busylizzy on 20/3/2012 at 14:47

... and in the Visa forum.

In short, you are at risk of not being allowed to board the flight if you don't have proof of travel out of Thailand within 30 days. Assuming the Laos to Vietnam flight is within that 30 day period, that should suffice. Check with the airline though as they will be the ones that allow or not allow you to board.

Refer to the zillions of other similar posts for more info.

#3 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,153
 Send busylizzy a private message   Where has busylizzy been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.