I am an Indian resident and going on a cruise. I have following queries-
1. My cruise will start from Singapore then it will go to Malaysia and then Thailand and then back to Singapore. Once I reach back Singapore I plan to re enter Thailand and stay there for 2 months. Will I need double entry visa or single entry?
2. Do I have to book hotels for 60 days in advance as per Thai law or just booking hotel for initial 2-3 days is also fine?
3. Do I have to book return ticket from thailand to India in order to apply for visa?
4. Do I need to have some minimum cash amount in order to enter Thailand ?
5. I am going on costa cruise, do I need a visa for Malaysia?
Thanks for helping me.
#1 Shriti has been a member since 12/10/2012. Posts: 1
You will find a summary here: