Text page

Visas and border crossings

Visas and border crossings forum

Cambodia Visa 6 month

Posted by Scottie001 on 22/3/2015 at 21:24


I'm happy that I get my Thai Visa on arrival for a month. I'll only need it for the month, but.. I plan on doing a workaway placement in Cambodia for a while. So I may end up staying in Cambodia for 4+ months.

I've searched online, but really confused with the boarder crossing Visa.

Can anyone shine some light on this for me ? I leave in just over 2 months and want to make sure I know what I'm doing haha !


#1 Scottie001 has been a member since 22/3/2015. Posts: 10

Posted by magicFly on 23/3/2015 at 09:01

Any specific questions? You can get both tourist and business visa at the border. Tourist visa can be extended once for 1 month. Business visa can be extended up to 1 year.

If you get a tourist visa, you can do some border runs or pay a fine for overstaying. You get a new visa valid 1 month everytime you leave and enter the country again.

#2 magicFly has been a member since 13/7/2014. Posts: 61

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.