Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

Vietnamese visa in Seam Reap

Posted by ade7 on 5/5/2008 at 01:06

Hi,
I am hoping to travel from seam reap to saigon, and was wandering whether I can get a vietnamese visa in seam reap (although i will be passing through Phnom Penh, I will only be staying one day there, so would rather get the visa in SR, where I will be staying a few days). Is there a vietnamese embassy in Seam Reap? Or will it have to be done through an agency? Any idea on how long it takes to process and how much they are to purchase?
Thanks very much for any help you can offer.
Cheers, Andy

#1 ade7 has been a member since 14/4/2008. Posts: 12

Posted by somtam2000 on 5/5/2008 at 06:00 admin

I read somewhere that travel agents in Siem Reap can now organise Vietnamese visas, but I don't have any details sorry. I can't remember where i read it -- perhaps Tales of Asia... sorry don't have more exact info.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,577
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by liquefiedstars on 9/5/2008 at 09:41

Just to confirm that I have found said info in the Tales of Asia forums.

However, still asking about the where and how!

#3 liquefiedstars has been a member since 25/4/2008. Posts: 15

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.