Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

Thailand Visa - multiple entry help!

Posted by lauraandmark on 4/9/2008 at 19:38

I am travelling to Bangkok (well if the political dispute is all well) on 2nd November travelling up north Thailand and across to Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and then onto the Thai Islands and back to Bangkok for our flight out on 11th January - my total trip is 70 days so am I right in assuming as I wont be in Thailand for more than 30 days at any one time then I dont need any visas (apart from my vietnamese, Lao and Cambodian one?) please can you help before I tear my hair out!!!! Also if this is the case do we need to prove we are leaving within 30 days and if so how can I prove this?

Any advice appreciated

#1 lauraandmark has been a member since 4/9/2008. Posts: 21

Posted by somtam2000 on 5/9/2008 at 09:03 admin

That's correct. You don't need a visa (I'm assuming your nationality is eligible for the 30-day visa-free entry.

Your visas for the other countries should be sufficient to prove your leaving Thailand.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,644
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.