Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

Help! big concern 2 weeks b4 going!

Posted by soQQuadro on 28/9/2009 at 07:03

I really want to know if generally speacking, at the border between Thailand/Lao/Vietnam/Cambodia, people do look close and pay attention to your passport.
My problem is that my bf has been kicked out twice from England because of overstay, so he has two BIG,BLACK "NO ENTRY" stamps on it!!!
Is it an issue? he was thinking of having a new one done, but then changed his bloody mind. I'm kinda worried tho. Told him I'll leave him at the border and carry on with my travel! LOL
pls help!

#1 soQQuadro has been a member since 3/8/2009. Posts: 28

Posted by somtam2000 on 28/9/2009 at 07:09 admin

Diificult question to answer with any certainty. I've got a couple of cancelled exits from Thailand in my passport (so big red stamps reading "CANCELLED" and nobody has ever batted an eyelid. Mrs Travelfish has an extremely waterlogged passport and she has a lot more problems than me.

Probably would have been smart to get a new passport -- would have been one less thing to worry about.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,652
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by soQQuadro on 28/9/2009 at 08:35

mmh. ye, I know, the thing is that is now getting late, cos it takes time to get a new done.
grrr, we can only really hope that they wont mind. I meran, they shoudn't, but maybe, go figure, they start thinbking crazy reasons I has been kicked out for....
finger crossed and 2 points more for dumbest traveller 2009.

#3 soQQuadro has been a member since 3/8/2009. Posts: 28

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.