Photo: .

Visas and border crossings forum

Thailand Holiday visa for Cameroonian National

Posted by katiegray on 6/10/2009 at 11:57

Hi All,

I am trying to get my sister's fiance a tourist visa for Thailand so he can join us on our family holiday. Does anyone know the best way for me to go about this? The embassy in nigeria doesnt have a webpage and they are not returning my emails. Also the embassy in Australia has been unable to help me.

Thanks,
KG

#1 katiegray has been a member since 10/8/2009. Posts: 2

Posted by somtam2000 on 6/10/2009 at 15:10 admin

Is the fiance in Australia or Cameroon? All I can find on the MFA (Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs) website is that he's need a Yellow Fever document. Given that they say that is a requirement I'd assume he is eligible for a tourist visa -- what did the Thai embassy in Oz say?

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,575
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by katiegray on 7/10/2009 at 06:20

He is in Cameroon still. The embassy in Oz weren't able to help out becuase it wasn't in australia.Thanks for the link. i'm having another look now to see if i can find anything else.

KG

#3 katiegray has been a member since 10/8/2009. Posts: 2

Posted by somtam2000 on 7/10/2009 at 07:09 admin

The email address for the embassy in Nigeria is thaiabj@mfa.go.th -- perhaps give that a whirl.

Good luck!

#4 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,575
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.