Photo: How long can you commit for?

Volunteering in Asia forum

Flood relief southern thailand

Posted by inners_pace on 16/4/2011 at 09:10

Hello all, my partner and I are currently in chiang mai, with about two months more in SEA. We would like to know if anyone could provide contact information for any people/organizations through which we could help in any capacity to rebuild or improve the lives of those who have been affected. I have been trained as an emergency medical technician in the states and he organized relief efforts in Haiti following the earthquake last year. Any contact numbers or emails would be very helpful. We are also interested in other volunteering opportunities working with orphans/refugees/etc. maybe teaching English, manual labor or whatever, that don't require a fee. We are set to return to the states mid-June but would definitely be able to stay longer if we were to find a way to fund our stay here while doing some good. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

#1 inners_pace has been a member since 13/4/2011. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.