Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

siem reap to silhanoukaville by plane?

Posted by ezzie on 12/3/2006 at 18:26

Does anyone know if this is possible? If so, who flies there and idea of cost would be much appreciated. Thank you ...

Read the full post.

Viewed 2,382 times, with 3 replies. Last reply by somtam2000 on 13/3/2006 at 12:50

Book your Cambodia travel tickets online
  Buy bus, ferry and taxi tickets online.

Cambonia, Burma, Vietnam Visas

Posted by Ladybalabala on 3/2/2006 at 03:42

I will travelling around with a bunch of friends to Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Cambonia, Burma and Malaysia for 2 weeks. I will plan on applying for my Vietnam visa in Holland at the embassy here. I understand to enter Burma and Combonia, I need a visa ( I am a Dutch passport holder). Can I apply a visa for Burma (one day visit only - enter from Thailand borner) at the borner post? or I have to prepare everything here in Holland? I called the Vietnam embassy in Den Haag. He said that I only n ...

Read the full post.

Viewed 4,999 times, with 3 replies. Last reply by wayne on 16/2/2006 at 19:41

Overland from Thailand to Siem Reap in rainy season

Posted by exacto on 12/2/2006 at 05:30

Hi. Any advice on trying to make the overland trip from Thailand to Siem Reap during the rainy season? We'll be heading that way in late July. I know roads have improved quite a bit over the last few years, but don't know if it is enough to make a rainy season road trip feasible. We can always fly in and out with Bangkok Airways I guess, but the overland trip seems like much more fun. Please let me know. Thanks, Mark ...

Read the full post.

Viewed 3,503 times, with 2 replies. Last reply by exacto on 14/2/2006 at 04:15

Browse more pages of the forum:
Top of page

Please login to add a new post

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.

Top of page