Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia forum

Cambonia, Burma, Vietnam Visas

Posted by Ladybalabala on 3/2/2006 at 03:42

I will travelling around with a bunch of friends to Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Cambonia, Burma and Malaysia for 2 weeks. I will plan on applying for my Vietnam visa in Holland at the embassy here. I understand to enter Burma and Combonia, I need a visa ( I am a Dutch passport holder). Can I apply a visa for Burma (one day visit only - enter from Thailand borner) at the borner post? or I have to prepare everything here in Holland? I called the Vietnam embassy in Den Haag. He said that I only n ...

Read the full post.

Viewed 4,975 times, with 3 replies. Last reply by wayne on 16/2/2006 at 19:41

Book your Cambodia travel tickets online
  Buy bus, ferry and taxi tickets online.

Overland from Thailand to Siem Reap in rainy season

Posted by exacto on 12/2/2006 at 05:30

Hi. Any advice on trying to make the overland trip from Thailand to Siem Reap during the rainy season? We'll be heading that way in late July. I know roads have improved quite a bit over the last few years, but don't know if it is enough to make a rainy season road trip feasible. We can always fly in and out with Bangkok Airways I guess, but the overland trip seems like much more fun. Please let me know. Thanks, Mark ...

Read the full post.

Viewed 3,473 times, with 2 replies. Last reply by exacto on 14/2/2006 at 04:15

Browse more pages of the forum:
Top of page

Please login to add a new post

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.

Top of page