Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos forum

Border crossing From laos into Cambodia

Posted by newboy on 1/2/2006 at 11:13

hi there! great site you have. can anyone give me up to date info on the border crossing here (dom krolor/tha boei). i have read on one website this is no longer open ? also i have read various horror stories/rip off scams. I plan to enter in northern laos and make my way south over prehaps a month. any help u can give would be great. thanks ...

Read the full post.

Viewed 4,063 times, with 1 reply. Last reply by somtam2000 on 2/2/2006 at 07:14

Southern Laos??

Posted by Adventurer on 30/1/2006 at 22:57

Hi; I am going to enter laos from the north and tour around starting from Muang Sing. Eventually making my way south to Vientiane. I was wondering if I should get a month visa and continue making my way south and check out southern Laos. If so where should I go?? I am also looking for any tips on places I should check out, when I travel from North to South. Any advice greatly appreciated, THANKS!! ...

Read the full post.

Viewed 2,409 times, with 1 reply. Last reply by somtam2000 on 31/1/2006 at 08:33

Laos New Year accomodation

Posted by lakaidog on 29/1/2006 at 09:57

I am looking for accomodation during the Laos new year. Is being on the river a bonus? I tried booking Sala Prabang but it was full. Any recommendations for this time. ...

Read the full post.

Viewed 2,425 times, with 3 replies. Last reply by somtam2000 on 30/1/2006 at 20:59

Laos gibbons

Posted by sabaisabai on 23/1/2006 at 16:40

I've heard aout a Gibbon project in Laos where you get to live with monkeys. I can't find it on Travelfish -- do you have more information? Thanks (sorry for so many questions) ...

Read the full post.

Viewed 3,042 times, with 1 reply. Last reply by somtam2000 on 23/1/2006 at 19:45

Browse more pages of the forum:
Top of page

Please login to add a new post

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.

Top of page