Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

If you're a first time visitor to Vietnam, we'll point you to the Ha Long Bay thread for points to keep in mind when selecting the right Ha Long Bay tour for you. If you've questions about a potential itinerary, do take a look at the itinerary section of the site as well. We'll also apologise in advance for the persistent spamming by Vietnam-based travel agents -- we do try to delete them as quickly as they come in. Sorry!

How does this sound for Vietnam

Posted by Louise73 on 8/2/2006 at 02:37

Hi, I'm going to Thailand and Vietnam for 6 weeks. I plan to spend the first two weeks in Thailand and then fly to Vietnam from BKK. I have two weeks for Vietnam - is this realistic? My rough plan is to land in HCM and then do some touring from there (Mekong Delta, Ciu Ciu Tunnels & Cao Dai Temple and of course HCM). From here I plan to fly to Danang and then do an overnight stop there and then move on to Hoian for a couple of days. I will then make my way to Hue for an overnight ...

Read the full post.

Viewed 2,324 times, with 2 replies. Last reply by quefew on 11/2/2006 at 22:49

Book your Vietnam travel tickets online
  Buy train, bus and ferry tickets online.

Open Tours buses

Posted by bonze on 24/1/2006 at 17:47

I've heard about the Sinh Cafe open tours, can you give me an idea on costs and where they go (I want to go from south Viet Nam to the north) thankyou ...

Read the full post.

Viewed 2,885 times, with 2 replies. Last reply by bonze on 25/1/2006 at 14:52

Travel guideline when go to Viet Nam

Posted by nguoixanh on 13/3/2013 at 10:37

Viewed 881 times, with no replies.

Sell Motorcycle

Posted by suttertraveling on 17/7/2013 at 06:39

Viewed 929 times, with no replies.

Suggest the best place in Sapa

Posted by CherryNguyen on 8/6/2015 at 23:37

Viewed 915 times, with no replies.

Browse more pages of the forum:
Top of page

Please login to add a new post

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.

Top of page